Gadsden police searching for robbery suspect | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- Gadsden police are searching for a suspect in connection to a robbery that occurred in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
A 47-year-old man told officers that he was robbed around 1 a.m. at his residence in the 2300 block of Industrial Avenue. The man says he answered a knock at his door and was confronted by a black male holding a knife. The victim says the man grabbed him and held the knife around his neck while demanding "stuff."
The man walked around the home and took an iPhone, credit cards and keys before fleeing in a white Chevy car.
If you have any information on the robbery, contact the Gadsden Police Department.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales