Etowah Co. teen arrested for making a terrorist threat | News
GLENCOE, AL (WBRC)- A Glencoe High School Student has been arrested and charged with making a terrorist threat.
The Etowah County Sheriff says 18-year-old Jordan Grady Luker told other students that something bad would happen to the school and he would be arrested. Authorities say that additional evidence indicates that Luker had threatened to kill several students.
Luker turned himself in to the sheriff's office Thursday afternoon. He's being held on a $2,500 bond.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales