Dress like a cow, get a free meal July 8 | Events
Got a cow costume lying around in your closet or the creativity to make one before Friday? If so, wear it to any Chick-fil-A restaurant on July 8, a.k.a. "Cow Appreciation Day," and you will receive a meal on the house.
Chick-fil-A is celebrating the 7th Annual Cow Appreciation Day by offering free meals to anyone who comes in a complete cow costume, and a free entree for the less bold Chick-fil-A fans who come in a partial costume (like a cow print accessory or mask). The company has an entire website devoted to Cow Appreciation Day (www.CowAppreciationDay.com) where you can download a printable cow costume, find tips on cow costumes from last year's winners and submit a photo of yourself in a cow costume for the 2011 "Best Cow Costume Photo Contest."
Let us know if you plan on dressing up and which Chick-fil-A store you're headed to, and we might send a camera crew to that location on Friday! Email us at email@example.com, send us a tweet to @myfoxal or write on our wall on Facebook.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorities investigate 8 school burglaries in four-county area
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck