Attalla school board working to fix leaky school roof | News
Attalla’s school board has declared an emergency to help repair a roof on a school.
As Fox 6 reported last week, Attalla Elementary sprung leaks in almost every classroom.
The leaks were a result of the roof’s age and the recent snowfall. Superintendent Ray Landers said the emergency situation allows the school board to cut out a number of steps in the bidding process, which starts Feb. 10.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20